Your partner in trade and investment promotion!
IBA Global offers a comprehensive range of investment promotion and international trade consultancy services to investment promotion and economic development agencies, both foreign and domestic.
Our customized marketing solutions are designed to help you attract inward investment and increase exports and two-way trade through strategic promotion of your country, state, region or city.
Our expertise and capabilities include:
•Lead Generation – identification of prospective investors
•Appointment Setting – coordinate and schedule meetings with key decision-makers
•Export Promotion – assist local SMEs in developing new export markets (finding qualified buyers, distributors and partners, and developing an export marketing plan)
•Organizing Events – investment forums, roundtables, and seminars
•Representation Services – serve as a “local” liaison between your agency and potential investors
Let’s discuss how IBA Global can help you meet your Foreign Direct Investment and international trade objectives.
Your bridge to successful market entry!
Entering a new market is a complicated process and requires a clear understanding of local culture, behavior, language, and foreign business regulations and practices. At IBA Global, we can support you throughout all stages of the market entry process!
With offices in Germany, Spain, and South Africa, and a global network of consultants and strategic partners in over 30 countries around the world, IBA Global is the ideal partner for companies looking to expand internationally.
We offer hands-on market entry and business development services to help you gain and sustain a competitive position in your target market. Our market entry services include:
• Market Intelligence – perform in-depth market research and analysis to help guide market entry strategy and decision making.
• Site Selection – assist in selecting the most appropriate location for your international expansion project.
• Market Entry Strategy – develop and execute a market entry strategy that works best for your business and the target market you want to enter.
• Company Formation – establishing a legal entity, setting up a local office, and assistance hiring local staff.
• Business Development – identification of potential customers, creating new contacts, searching for distribution channels and partners, and introduction to third-party service providers including freight forwarders, translation companies, law firms, accountants, and banks.
• Marketing & Promotion – providing ongoing marketing communications and public relations support to help strengthen your company’s brand and positioning.
Let us guide you through the complicated process of expanding your business into new foreign markets. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you.
Management Consulting Services
IBA Global offers global management consulting services to help small and medium-sized companies succeed in foreign markets. We provide strategic advisory and hands-on support to help drive sustainable growth.
Our consultants offer fresh ideas along with practical insights to help guide the success of your business on an international scale. With our global footprint, and extensive network of regional experts and local advisors, IBA Global is available to assist you in managing and growing your global operation.
Our management consulting services include:
•Strategic and Operational Planning
•Global Supply Chain Management
Offering insight into world markets across the globe!
IBA Global offers a broad range of high-quality market research services to provide you with timely and accurate market intelligence needed to support your international expansion decisions.
We have the industry expertise and local resources to help you identify and evaluate new market opportunities. We partner with some of the top market research firms across the globe to provide in-depth analysis and research on 90+ countries around the world. Our research services include:
• Market Analysis – assess market potential, market attractiveness, market sizing and segmentation, and market barriers in the target country.
• Industry Reports – reports covering a wide range of industries including telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, technology, consumer electronics, luxury goods, and more.
• Competitor Analysis – evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors, both domestic and international.
• Field Research – gain firsthand knowledge using quantitative and qualitative methods such as interviews and surveys.
• Forecasting – examine market trends that could influence demand for your product or service.
We will partner with our clients to create and implement high-impact marketing and business development solutions that will drive business growth and boost profits. Our goal is to ensure that all marketing and business development efforts are focused on activities that result in excellent return on investment.
We deliver a combination of value-added and high quality solutions to our clients that immediately result in profitability and long-term sustainability.
We bring professional expertise and personal commitment to all projects to help you achieve your project goals.
Results OrientatedWe bring professional expertise and personal commitment to all projects to help you achieve your project goals.
We offer more than just advice and reports – we focus on RESULTS!
High Growth IndustriesWe help our clients develop new markets and implement marketing strategies across a broad range of high-growth and emerging industry sectors including automotive, ICT, clean technology (including renewable energy), manufacturing, security and defence, medical equipment, telecommunications, travel and tourism, and consumer goods.
We offer a series of in-person and online seminars designed to give you and your team in-depth training on a variety of international business topics.